Wednesday, May 6, 2009

i start my new blog today...

1st of all..
woanchii..
dat
i created it..
bt i gt nth 2 write about..
haih...
furthermore,
its aldy 12 sth nw..
evy1 in hse slept d xcept 4 me..
haha...
nvm lur..
cus' 2mr many teachers nt around...
cn slp if i wan..
lol..
n its PMH or leng cll him MPH's buffday 2mr..
actually muz say 2day cus ald 12 sth d lur...
dunno hw 2 wish him..
hp daddy keep liao lo..
haih..
soli ya..
4 those who i din reply their msgs..
rili soli 4 a person 2o..
wonder hw's hm nw..
hope evytings fine..
just 4get me n go on wit ur life...
ya..
whn i talk bout hm..
wanna talk bout her oso...
CELINE DIONG YEE WEI...
any1 noe her?
ya..
its her...
da BIT*H..
wanna noe y i called her dat??
hmm..
she ald haf a bf bt still flirting wit her fwen's(cn say close fren) bf..
haih..
dunno lar..
2day my fwen said sth dat made me tink its true..
tq 4 reminding me..
i think i will foo wad u said..
N...
another person i hate in skul so so so much..
she's my classmate...
she rili irritates me..
i think she is rili dff..
noe wad dat stands 4??
well...
DESPERATE FOR FWENZ..
last year, evy1 quarreled wit her..
n even leng oso commented sum bad things bout her!!
bt..
wad made me suprised was...
she said its leng's da 1 who've changed..
nt her..
she still dun realise her fault bt still wanna say pppl dis n dat..
4 example..
dat day whn pj,
we played captain ball..
1 girl in our class accidentally scratch her face whn thy both REBUTing da ball..
both of thm dowan 2 gif up n at las whn da gal accidentally scratch her face..
she let go da ball..
n at laz her group lost...
she kept on saying da winner group dis n dat...
really cant stand wit her bt i juz kept quiet n listen 2 her..
den suddenly she say da gal who scratch her face sTupid..
n i said..
she accidentally scratch n also cus' thy paly 2o harsh ..
suddenly she look at me wit da eyes opened vy big(like monster)
n stared at me..
den she told other ppl dat i 'mei you jia jiao' 4 sayin her liddat..
well..
who is she 2 comment on others??
who is she 2 judge others??
cn sumbody answer my ques,plz??
huh??
well..
i totally hate her since dat incident..
n qi, better dun sabar wit her anymore..
evy1 haf their right in doin sth..
....
hope u do wad u like n happy always...
FRIENDSHIP FOREVER !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment